Parrano is an unforgettable cheese with a distinctly Italian temperament. It has the alluring nutty flavor and buttery aroma of a fine aged Parmigiano-Reggiano with the smooth creamy texture of a young Dutch Gouda. Aged to perfection, Parrano is perfect as a snack, on its own, or added to any of your favorite recipes.
Ways to Enjoy…
- Serve Parrano on an antipasto platter with olives and cured meats.
- Melt Parrano in a tortilla with some salsa or chopped peppers for a quick quesadilla.
- Enjoy Parrano with ripe strawberries or grapes for an easy fruit platter.
The good life….
- Parrano pairs perfectly with bold reds such as Chianti or Pinot Noir.
- For the ultimate indulgence, enjoy Parrano with a glass of Port.
- Light, fruity wheat beers complement the flavor of Parrano.
Bring Parrano home….
- Parrano is available nationally at large retail grocery stores such as Whole Foods Market, Safeway & Kroger as well as gourmet food stores and cheese shops.
- Introducing Parrano for slicing now in your local Deli Deparment. Perfect for sandwich and Panini making.
Design your own basket…
- Decadent Dessert basket with: Parrano, chocolate, fruit, honey, and cookies.
- Viva Parrano basket with: Parrano, pesto, prosciutto, sundried tomatoes and Chianti.
- Tapas Picnic basket with: Parrano, olives, chorizo, almonds, fig jam and sherry.
What’s your favorite way to use Parrano?