Sweet Onion Parrano® Dip with Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
This Sweet Onion Parrano® Dip is a nice change from your typical hot spinach or artichoke dip.
Write a review
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parrano® cheese
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sprigs of Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Few pinches of freshly cracked black pepper
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, Parrano® cheese, onion, garlic, fresh thyme, and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture into a 6-inch baking dish or small oven-safe dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until ingredients are melted together and crust is a dark golden brown.
- Serve hot with Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Chips.