Green Eggs, Ham & Parrano® Pizza
In honor of October being National Pizza Month, try our green eggs & ham pizza prepared with Parrano®. Perfect for a lazy Sunday breakfast!
Write a review
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Parrano® cheese, shredded
- 4 slices of prosciutto, sliced thin
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Pre –heat oven to 500°.
- Roll dough on a floured work surface into a 14-in. circle, letting it rest a few seconds between passes of the rolling pin so it will stretch. Lay dough on a floured baking sheet.
- Brush dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with Parrano® cheese. Layer on prosciutto slices. Place pizza onto hot stone to the lowest rack possible, if using, or bake on baking sheet until slightly brown, approx. 5 min.
- Remove pizza from oven. Sprinkle spinach and salt and pepper over pizza. Then gently crack two eggs on top. Return to oven and continue to bake until eggs have set and crust is browned, about 5 minutes.